Do you love Tax but want more out of your career? Here is a place to make your mark.
The Firm is over 30 years old, working on some of the best clients Arizona offers. Many companies that were pioneers of Arizona used this Firm for multiple companies and new generations of companies. Their client base continues to grow through reputation, with new companies starting and succeeding in Arizona.
The Firm was established decades ago in Central Phoenix. The goal is to be a key contributor/manager with the incoming Partner as the two original Partners look to retirement.
This Manager will navigate close client relationships, empower their team, and help develop the Firm for the succession of roles.
- Perform tax research
- Review tax returns by offering learning experiences
- Prepare and review complex tax returns
- Identify opportunities to minimize the effective tax rate
- Oversee non-income tax compliance
- Prepare for and lead tax audits
- Continuous education in Tax and upcoming laws, rules, and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
- 6+ years of experience of professional tax experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Remote is available in a hybrid environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org