40-year Custom Manufacturing company is looking for a sole Accountant to guide the operations team and work with the CPA firm, President and Operations Manager. We have hired a fantastic staff of very qualified and career-oriented professionals. We need to fill a key accounting role that will be one of the two people to develop and establish the accounting process. This person must desire to work with operations and sales and have a good understanding of problem-solving and creating processes in accounting. Investigate legacy information and continue to set guidelines for the future.
- Project accounting, job costing, inventory management
- Accounting month-end and delivering financials
- Review contracts with the Controller to understand the accounting setup and profit
- Work in partnership with the President to establish best practices
- Full-cycle accounting
- Payroll, HR back office oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 4+ years of experience with complex accounting
- Sage 100 current and experience with system upgrades
- Ability to problem solve and work within a team
- Commute to Southwest Phoenix (Indian School & 43rd Avenue). Future will have remote options
salary: $70K-$90K, depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com