We are seeking a Payroll Supervisor! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Processes payroll weekly and bi-weekly for multiple states using eCMS software (Computer Guidance).
- Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and makes any necessary adjustments. Obtains necessary approvals.
- Prepares and submits multi-state Certified Payrolls.
- Prepares and submits monthly Union reports.
- Prints, sorts, and distributes payroll checks to various offices and departments.
- Works closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related issues.
- Ensure bi-weekly and weekly payrolls are processed timely and accurate.
- Reviews and computes wages, and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files.
- Review and audit master file and pay data entries, YTD totals, and file amendments.
- Prepare various payroll and management reports, journal entries, and reconcile quarterly payroll taxes.
- Will handle all garnishments, levies, child supports and vacation/sick accruals.
- Heavy data entry of daily timesheets.
- Responds to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested by management, including audit assistance.
- 5+ years’ experience in Payroll
- Union experience a must with good working knowledge of CBA rules and regulations
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Computer Guidance experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit hireresolutions.com.